Lord Speak To Me

Hear the word of the Lord

Sunday, February 27, 2011

When i Say i Christian!!!....

When i say im a christian, i am not shouting that im clean living but im whispering that i was lost but now im found

When i say im a christian, i do not speak of this with pride but im confessing that i stumble and need Christ to be my guide

When i say i am a christian, i am not trying to be strong but im professing that i am week and need his strength to carry on

When i say i am a christian, im not bragging of success, i am admitting i have failed and need God to help me clean my mess

When i say i am a christian, i am not claiming to be perfect cause my flaws are far too visible but God believes i am worth it

When i say i am a christian, i still feel the sting of pain but i have my share of heartaches and need to call on his name

When i say i am a christian, i am not HOLIER than thou but im just a simple sinner who has recieved God's grace.

THATS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY "I AM A CHRISTIAN"

No comments: